Sharpsupply Operating Model Guidelines
- Guidelines changes
- Product creation guidelines
- Vendor self-drop off process
- Fulfilment method guidelines
- Return guidelines
- Return to vendor pick up process
- Promotion guidelines
- Payment terms conditions and payment
- Sales and order regulation
- Sensitive goods policies
- Guideline Changes
Any major change regarding the below guidelines that impacts the vendor operating model will be communicated via Email, SMS or Announcements on Vendor Dashboard to vendors. Vendors are required to keep the registered email and telephone number up to date in the Vendor Dashboard (Settings >> Vendor’s Profile >> Email Address >> Phone number).
Sharpsupply has set up a clear and transparent commission structure, based on the category of products offered by the vendors. This commission structure can be reviewed on Seller Center (Settings >> Your Profile >> Commissions).
- Product Creation Guidelines
The vendor is responsible for creating products on Vendor’s Dashboard as well as uploading pictures and content that meet Sharpsupply’s expectations. Sharpsupply staff will review and quality checks each product to ensure they are compliant with Sharpsupply’s expectations. A product will not go live unless it meets all requirements. All detailed content guidelines are available per category
- Image Guidelines & Resizing Tool
- You can upload up to 8 images for each product in JPEG, PNG and GIF formats.
- Maximum file size is 1MB.
- First Image will be the main image of your product.
- First Image should be the front view of the product
- Watermarked images are not allowed
- Image dimensions should always be 680×680 pixels. If your image is between 1000×1000 and 2000×2000 pixels you can use our image crop tool to re-size, rotate and crop your images. To access this tool just click on the pencil button on the top left corner of each image you upload (illustrated below)
Note: The edit icon will only appear on newly uploaded / unapproved images
- Value Added Services
- Sharpsupply Express is our premium service that will grow your sales and ease the fulfillment of your orders. Sharpsupply will store, pack and ship your items directly to your customers at a fee.
- Vendor Self Drop Off Process (SDO)
Vendors can now enjoy an easier and faster drop off experience using our new vendor self drop off service. This feature allows vendors ship their packages at a self drop off kiosk in our controlled hubs. To be eligible for this service, your quality score must be a 100% (no returns and rejections) and you must have processed above 20 items every month. A review is done on a monthly basis to inform you of your eligibility status via SMS. For a step by step process on how this works, please click
Fulfillment Method Guidelines (Vendor Drop Shipping)
- Cancellation Rules: If the stock of the vendor is up to date, no cancellation should occur.
- Fulfillment time rule: The vendor commits to processing (i.e. setting the order to “ready to ship”) every order within 24 hours of the item hitting the vendor’s Dashboard portal. The Vendor commits into delivering (i.e. ensuring the item is set to “shipped” status) 100% of its ordered product to Sharpsupply within 24 hours after the item was set to “ready to ship” status.
- Sharpsupply Express (Fulfillment by Sharpsupply): Thanks to Sharpsupply Express, the Vendor does not have to manage his stocks anymore. Products Fulfilled by Sharpsupply will be delivered to the customer faster, resulting in better customer satisfaction. Additionally, Sharpsupply Express items will be featured on the Sharpsupply website with the Sharpsupply Express badge, adding more visibility. To be approved for Fulfillment by Sharpsupply Service, please call admin Requests for the Sharpsupply Express service will be reviewed based on available warehouse space.If your request is approved, you may submit a Fulfillment by Sharpsupply inbound request, but following the steps below:
- Create your products in vendor Dashboard.
- Place a “Fulfillment Request” in Vendor Dashboard.
- Each request will be reviewed individually by the Sharpsupply team and may be amended.
- Drop off your stock at Sharpsupply warehouse.
- Now you can relax, change your prices, join promotions, we take care of the rest.
- Packaging Guidelines + Sanctions
Sharpsupply will conduct tests and audits of the packaging practices of each vendor and may refuse to ship an order for which the packaging is not matching the Packaging Guidelines.
Method under the sanction of Shop suspension or contract termination.
Vendors are responsible for providing adequate packaging for your products. Adequate packaging will protect the item during the entire delivery and return to vendor process. If the Sharpsupply-branded packaging is not sufficient to protect the item, the vendor must supply additional packaging, such as bubble wrap, a larger box, or space fillers. All items that may be crushed during the delivery process must be packed in a carton, rather than flyers. If an item is too small for the carton provided, the vendor must fill the empty space with a filler material.
- Return Guidelines
Return to Vendor / Return to Inventory
Once marked as “Failed Delivery” and the package is untouched by the customer, it would be sent to the Return Hub un-tampered for pick up. If the package has been opened by our customer, it will be retrieved and sent to Sharpsupply Warehouse where it will be quality checked and returned into our inventory.
The confirmation email would include the number of items processed for pick up & the scheduled date. It is your responsibility to ensure that the list of items given to you in the warehouse matches the list received in the confirmation sent to you. If it does not match, please call admin with the list of items collected.
Once the vendor has received a confirmation email that items have been processed for return pick-up, the vendor has 21 days to pick-up these items or the items will be considered forfeited by the vendor. Please ensure the email information provided in Seller Center is up to date to avoid missing important return-to-vendor communication.
For certain fast moving SKUs, the Fufillment by Vendor return items may be moved into Sharpsupply’s inventory and put live on Sharpsupplygh.com making the item immediately available for resale.
- Return to Vendor Pick Up Process
Sharpsupply works hard to ensure you have a great experience on the platform. As a result, an avenue that allows you to create credentials for your representatives to pick up returned packages at the RTV stations in all hubs has been introduced. With this feature, you can create accounts for your pickers (representatives) to enable them to login and confirm that they received the returned packages.
Sharpsupply keeps track of all items picked up by ensuring an email with a list of items is sent to the vendor’s email.
Note: You can create as many picker accounts as you need and each detail must be confidential and known to each picker.
- Fast Identification of sellers
- Increased security for returned packages.
- Promotion Guidelines
Sharpsupply regularly offers the possibility to vendors to join open promotion campaigns, based on special prices offered to the customers. The vendor can join the promotion through Seller Center Promotion features. Once his offers have been reviewed and accepted by Sharpsupply commercial staff, the vendor has the obligation to respect his commitment, both in terms of price and stock available for the promotion. In case the vendor would not respect his commitment,Sharpsupply reserves the right to apply sanctions where applicable.
Vendor must keep in mind that the discounts provided through the promotion feature is a discount based on the original selling price of the product.
- Payment Terms Conditions and Payment Schedule
Vendors will receive weekly payments for items set to deliver within 7 days of the payout day while New Vendors and Not Eligible Vendors will receive payments for items set to deliver within 15 days. All eligible vendors on Gold Tier will receive Daily Payment.
Every Vendor on Sharpsupplygh.com will be allocated a business day of the week, from Monday to Friday, for payments.
For instance, a Vendor with Friday as an allocated payout day, you will receive payment for items set to-delivered during the period 1- 7 – 15 days prior to the payout day. For example, the payment made on Tuesday, March 24th will be for all items set to be delivered between March 17th and March 23rd for those on 7 days payment schedule.
- Sales and Order Regulations
Sharpsupply has set high operational expectations for all vendors joining on the platform.
Vendors would recieve payments for items delivered, 8 days after their payment cycle ends. All vendors are allocated a business day for payments, either Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Vendor Delisting Due to Counterfeits
Products offered to our customers MUST be authentic as Sharpsupply has ZERO tolerance for the sale of fake products, including any products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured.
- You will CHARGED on first occurrence of detection of a listed replica or fake.
- 7000 Ghana Cedis fine on first detection of a listed replica or fake.
- On the second occurrence, the vendor will be delisted and barred indefinitely from the platform.
- Order Regulation
Below are the Order regulation criteria for vendors with respect to cancellation rate and fulfillment score:
Orders on your account will be regulated the following week based on your cancellation rate orders and orders you were able to successfully ship within a four week period.
N.B. Daily Capacity to Fulfil (DCF) = (Total orders – OOS orders)/ Number of order days.
For issues regarding order regulations, kindly call admin
- Sensitive Goods Policies
For sensitive goods products, Vendor must add to the description of its products the below Product Creation Requirements. If for the mentioned Categories the requirements are not matched, the products of the vendor can be delisted.
Product Creation Requirements
Non Alcoholized Beverages Sodas Other Beverages Food Other Food
Must indicated storage condition + Origin of the food
Alcohol & Tobacco
Alcoholized Beverages Cigar Universe Shisha & Accessories Other Tobacco E-Cigarettes & Accessories
Must indicated storage condition + Origin of the product
Baby Care & Safety Baby Feeding Baby & Toddler Toys Sleeping & Nursery Gear & Stroller Others Baby
Must indicated usage condition + minimum age + main materials present in the product
Health & Fitness, Protrein Powders, Food supplements
Must indicated Usage condition + storage condition + main ingredients
Body shop Make up Facial Skincare Perfumes Hygiene Womens accessories Hair care Health and Relaxation Facial skin care
Must indicate Usage condition + Ingredients + Storage
Must indicate storage condition + usage condition + material
Kitchen Knife, baseball bat, weapons toys (Nerfs, Airsoft…)
Must indicate normal usage condition, minimum age
Others Baby Cars & remote control toys Dolls & Plush Educative Toys, Arts & Crafts Puzzles Scooters & Ride on Toys Sports Games Outdoor Toys Kids Tablets & Laptops Bricks, Blocks & Building Action & Toy figures Pretend Play Other Kids
Must indicate minimum Age, Main material